Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Home finally

Finally I am home! We have checked out of the hotel and will be officially discharged from the cancer center on Friday. Right now my focus is just on eating and drinking enough... and keeping it down. Sleeping in my own bed is wonderful, napping on my own couch is much more comfortable and just hearing everyday sounds like lawnmowers and birds is very nice.

We have a final appointment/exit meeting on Friday. I'll find out then just where I am at and how careful I have to be and for how long. I'll also get this line taken out, so happy about that!

I am ready to start healing and getting stronger. I want to be done with cancer. I never want this to come back.

6 comments:

  1. Home Sweet Home! Rest, sleep, rest some more.
    Love you-

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! you are Home! How great is that! I am so truly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb,
    i'm sorry, I thought you were someone else... actually, I thought you were Pateeta...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news Deb, you are the winner of one of the gem packs and my new pattern. I hope this brings a little cheer to your day! Please email me your mailing address and I'll get your prize sent off to you!

    Congrats and thanks for playing!

    Amber Johnson
    Gigi's Thimble
    adctd2qultng@gmail.com
    http://www.alittlebitbiased.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blogs” with over 1000 other personal cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources, reviews and more.
    If you have not visited before or recently, please stop by. If you agree that the site is a worthwhile resource for those affected by cancer, please consider adding Being Cancer Network to your own blogroll.
    Now that you are listed, you can expect to gain a wider audience for your thoughts and experiences. Being Cancer Network is a place to share and communicate.
    And like bloggers everywhere, I love receiving your comments and ideas.

    Take care, Dennis (beingcancer@att.net)

    ReplyDelete