Thursday, May 27, 2010

well, maybe not the zoo

we pulled up to the zoo and saw about 50 buses and just masses of germ filled kids standing around in matching t-shirts. Decided that maybe this wasn't the best day to do the zoo. We ended up at the art museum. Air conditioned, quiet, very few snotty kids and they have wheel chairs so Bryan got to push me around. I am amazed at how little walking I can actually do without needing a rest.

Not sure about the weekend off idea. Afraid that between the diarrhea and random vomiting I can't keep my good levels of potassium and magnesium, electrolytes up.


1 comment:

  1. I wish all the germ-filled masses would wear matching t-shirts. Then we'd know, huh? Hope the art museum was lovely. Whatever you do this weekend, know that I'm thinking about you! Call me if you want.
    xo
    patty

    ReplyDelete