Friday, May 7, 2010

friday already

Wow has this week flown by. The chemo has been pretty rough, I am tired, worn out nauscious and have a tough time connecting thoughts. The schedule has been got to the office about 7:30 and then first round of chemo until 10. Then we get a break and return for a 2:30-4:30 chemo. Lots of anti-nausea drugs that just put me to sleep and make me loopy. I have the want to go on a walk or eat out or even shop at Target, but once I get there I just can't do much of anything. Very frustrating.

some good things.... the gifts are wonderful. Just right at the right time.
I have my own bathroom.
Bryan is driving me to and from and keeps track of all my meds.

bad stuff... no foods sound good.
there is no tivo and the hotel and clinic have different cable channels
i live in a hotel
this week of chemo feels like the first round of six months of chemo shoved into 5 days
I miss my kids, my dog and my bed


2 comments:

  1. That stinks! I am sorry you have to go through so much chemo. Actually I am sorry you have to go through any of it at all!!!! Go with the sleep, that gives your body the time to recover it needs. Whats up with TIVO? Do you have a vcr? Thinking of you, love Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're well enough to update, but sorry it's so hard on you. I've been thinking about you all week. Join me for a Popsicle?
    Love ya- stay strong.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete